- Cyril manages the global Development of Process Communication Model®.
- Process Communication Model® Master Trainer certified, he provides certification of Process Communication Model® Train-the-Trainer sessions.
- He is passionate about psychology and obtained a Master of Economics from Sorbonne University.
- He joined Kahler Communications France in 2004 as the manager of the training center.
- He joined the Process Communication Model® trainer-consultant team in 2006.
- Also certified in Interqualia, trained in Berne Theoretical Organization, behavioral and neurocognitive approach, and a public speaking trainer, Cyril is a well-rounded trainer.
- In 2012 Cyril become President of Kahler Communications Europe
- In 2016 Cyril become president of Kahler Communications, Inc.
- Cyril enjoys the human development and multicultural richness of his position.
Dr. Taibi Kahler
President Emeritus, Kahler Communications, Inc.
- Dr. Kahler is the originator of the Process Communication Model® and Process Therapy Model™.
- He is a Clinical Psychologist and Process Communication Model® Certifying Master Trainer, and provides certification of Process Communication Model® Master Trainer sessions.
- Dr. Kahler holds a Ph.D. and M.S. in Child Development and Family Life from Purdue University.
- In 1977, Dr. Kahler received the Eric Berne Memorial Scientific Award.
- He worked with Dr. Terry McGuire, NASA's Lead Psychiatrist for Manned Spaceflight.
- He's held memberships in four high I.Q. societies, and received the 2006 Hall of Fame Award from Intertel.
- Dr. Kahler has authored 4 books, in five languages, and more than 80 articles and other publications.
- He has presented at 130 national and international conventions.
- Dr. Kahler has been communication advisor and friend to former President Clinton and acted as an advisor to his Presidential campaigns in the field of psychodemographics.
Chief Operating Officer, Kahler Communications, Inc &
Kahler Communications, Europe
Kahler Communication Group Master Trainer
- Process Communication Model® Master Trainer. Certifies PCM trainers and coaches.
- Mickael is also a NLP Master Practitioner and Management & Wellness coach.
- Mickael worked for a training company in Paris for 5 years as a consultant responsible for creating, training, organizing, selling and following the quality of personal development and soft skills training.
- Today he has trained more than 10,000 people over 13 years on different subjects from public speaking to communication management and management skills.
- He has been studying comedy since he was 11 years-old with passion and talent. Involved in transmitting his faith in Emotional Intelligence Mickael integrates comedy and emotion expressions in his training method.
- Master in Information and Communication science, La Sorbonne University, Paris.
- Drama school graduate and vocal coach, 19 years experience as an actor.
Chief Marketing and Innovation Officer, Kahler Communications, Inc. & Europe
- Seth, a Dutchman from The Hague started his career in a non-profit organization in The Netherlands where he acted as PR and communication manager.
- After this Seth started working for an international marketing company in London, specialized in native and content advertising.
- He lived and worked in over 24 countries as an international strategic marketing director.
- After those 10 years he moved to Belgium where he found the love of his life and started to work for a social media agency in data mining and more recently for the biggest digital performance media agency in the world as head of consulting services.
- Seth loves cooking, documentaries, yoga and cycling.
- Seth has a Bachelor of Business administration in Economics, with a specialization in International Marketing Management.
- Seth is a true people person that is very involved in networking events as he strongly believes in unity and collaboration, hence why he is a Founding member of the Holland House in Brussels.
Business Development Manager, Kahler Communications, Inc.
- Heather joined the KCI team in 2017 as the Business Development Manager.
- She provides support and marketing initiatives to grow PCM in the U.S.
- She earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration from Auburn University.
- Heather’s sales and customer service experience comes from spending the last 10 years as a Bank Manager.
- Heather brings sales, marketing, and customer service skills to grow our US Market. She sees the value of PCM and is excited to help others to learn PCM. She is committed to helping our trainers, coaches, and distributors also be successful in growing their PCM business.
- Heather is married and has two wonderful children. She enjoys spending time with family, painting, and going to the beach.
Dr. Ryan Donlan
Kahler Communications, Inc. Partner
- Process Communication Model® Certified Master Trainer: Leadership and Management, Team Effectiveness, Education, Sales, Stress Management, Communication.
- Leadership Experience in K-12 Education and as an Organizational Consultant and Trainer.
- Over 100 presentations at the Local, State, National, and International Levels.
- Experience of 15 years in consulting and management applications.
- President of the International Process Models Research Committee.
- Indiana Principal Leadership Institute (IPLI) Founding Design Team Member.
- Publications: Numerous articles in Leadership Development and Education, including over 150 online articles and commentary on the ISU Ed. Leadership, at http://www.k12edleadershipatISU.blogspot.com
- Author of the books: Minds Unleashed: How Principals Can Lead the Right-Brained Way, The Secret Solution: How One Principal Discovered the Path to Success, and Gamesmanship for Teachers: Uncommon Sense is Half the Work. Ryan is working on a forthcoming Book: The Hero-Maker: How Superintendents Can Get Their Board to Do the Right Thing.
Administrative Assistant & Bookkeeper
Kahler Communications, Europe
- Céline is the administrative assistant of Kahler Communication Europe and Kahler Communications, Inc. together with Melissa Martin. She joined the team in 2011.
- As Cyril Collignon’s assistant, she provides support in the development of the Process Communication Model worldwide.
- After 4 years in England, she obtained a Bachelor’s degree in English Literature and Civilization.
- With a background in the catering industry, Céline has strong customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Céline is your main contact for any administrative-related requests for Europe.
- She particularly enjoys studying human behavior and child psychology.
Bookkeeper and Administrative Assistant, Kahler Communications, Inc.
- Melissa joined the Kahler Communications team in January 2018 as bookkeeper and administrative assistant.
- She earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Arkansas in Little Rock
- Melissa has spent the majority of her career working for trade and membership organizations.
- She enjoys traveling and spending time with family.
- Melissa is your primary contact for financial related requests for the United States, Canada, Mexico and Asia.
IT Manager Kahler Communications, Inc.
- Eric has been the contract software developer and technical consultant for Kahler Communications since 1994.
- Joined Kahler Communications full time in February 2015 as IT Manager for KCI.
- Has worked in the IT industry since 1982 as a software developer and consultant in a number of industries including manufacturing, education, healthcare, legal and software development.
- Eric and his wife Julie enjoy traveling, hiking, camping and geocaching.